Four Telugu people were killed in a road mishap which took place near Detroit area in Southfield City in the United States of America in the wee hours of Sunday.
The victims have been identified as Satyendra Akula (30), native of Bhimavaram, Sumant Rajan (32) of Visakhapatnam, Venkatachalam Pasala (28) of Tadepalligudem and his father-in-law Rajendra Prasad Jonnala (50).
According to delayed reports, the mishap took place when they were returning from Detroit downtown and travelling on M-10 near I-696, a person who was driving on the wrong way came and hit their SUV causing both cars burst into flames at 4:15 AM on Sunday. All the four persons died on the spot when the car caught fire in the fatal crash.
The Southfield Police are investigating the case to get more details if drunken driving was responsible for the gruesome accident. Satyendra, Sumant and Venkatachalam were working as IT Consultants in Detroit. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers