Bharatiya Janata Party state president G Kishen Reddy on Friday demanded that the State Government fulfill the promises it made with the Telangana employees at the time of ending the general strike.
Talking to media persons at Assembly media point, he criticised the government for not taking steps to honour the promises despite submission of several memoranda on the issue. He said that the government was not responding on the issue and resorting to harassment tactics on employees who participated in the strike.
Stating that the employees lost Rs 1,290 crore for 42 days general strike period, he appealed to the government to honour its promise and treat the strike period as leave. He warned that the employees would resort to another general strike if the government drags the issue further. He also appealed to the government to honour the promise of former chief minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy and set up House Committee to look into the implementation of GO 610.
BJP Floor Leader E Lakshminarayana appealed to government to withdraw all police cases pending against the students, who participated in the statehood agitation. (INN)
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers