The Telugu Desam Party on Friday asked the Congress party to explain as to when it would take action against its 16 MLAs who defied the whip in favour of YSR Congress party.
Addressing a press conference at the NTR Trust Bhavan, TDP deputy floor leader Gali Muddukrishanna Naidu suspected that the Congress might spare the rebel MLAs to avoid by-elections in the respective constituencies. He said that the Congress party should hasten the process of disqualification of its rebel MLAs, if it was serious.
Muddukrishnamma Naidu said that the TDP would sweep the by-elections as the people were fed up with the politics of both the Congress and YSR Congress party.
The TDP leader also alleged that the Central Bureau of Investigation probe into the alleged illegal assets of Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has slowed down ever since he visited Delhi. He suspected that Jagan might broker a fresh deal with the Congress party using the rebel MLAs. In order to avoid or win the by-polls, the Congress might loosen the CBI’s noose around Jagan in illegal assets case, he said. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections