The Special CBI Court on Monday extended the custody of former Karnataka Minister Gali Janardhan Reddy and his brother-in-law and Obulapuram Mining Company (OMC) Managing Director B V Srinivas Reddy to November 28.
The proceedings were conducted through video conference from the Chanchalguda Central Prison. When both the accused were brought to the hall for video-conferencing, Gali broke down and claimed that he was innocent and honest.
Both Gali and Srinivas Reddy requested the court to sanction bail as their family and personal welfare were in jeopardy. However, the CBI court rejected their petition and extended the judicial custody of both of them to November 28. (INN)
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections