The Special CBI Court on Monday extended the custody of former Karnataka Minister Gali Janardhan Reddy and his brother-in-law and Obulapuram Mining Company (OMC) Managing Director B V Srinivas Reddy to November 28.
The proceedings were conducted through video conference from the Chanchalguda Central Prison. When both the accused were brought to the hall for video-conferencing, Gali broke down and claimed that he was innocent and honest.
Both Gali and Srinivas Reddy requested the court to sanction bail as their family and personal welfare were in jeopardy. However, the CBI court rejected their petition and extended the judicial custody of both of them to November 28. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections