Government chief whip Gandra Venkata Ramanareddy on Tuesday slammed the opposition parties for stalling the proceedings of the legislative assembly without taking up discussions on the problems being faced by the people.
Talking to media persons at Congress Legislature Party Office, Ramana Reddy accused Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu for stalling the House at a time when the people of the State were expecting that the State Government would find a solution to their problems in the assembly.
Stating that Naidu was stalling the House in order to get cheap publicity and political mileage on the farmers’ issue and liquor syndicate, he said the government was committed to give explanation on all the issues. “If the House runs harmoniously, the government can give its reply to all issues and answer to the opposition demands,” he said. He wondered about Chandrababu Naidu speaking on farmers issues, who had once described investment in agriculture as waste of money.
Ramana Reddy called upon all parties to cooperate with Speaker Nadendla Manohar to run the House smoothly and help the government to take steps to addressing people’s problems.
Government whips Toorpu Jayaprakash, Arepalli Mohan, D Srinivas and Anil were also present. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!