Minister for Major Industries Dr J Geetha Reddy on Friday expressed confidence that the Congress party would emerge victorious in the ensuing by-elections to be held in seven Assembly constituencies including six segments in the Telangana region.
Talking to media persons, Dr Geetha Reddy denied media reports that the outcome of Assembly elections’ results of five States results would have negative impact on the State. Stating that the prevailing conditions in Uttar Pradesh were different, she said that voters would exercise their franchise based on the performance of government and implementation of development schemes and welfare programmes for the welfare of poor and middle class.
Dr Geetha Reddy hoped that the Centre would make an announcement over the formation of Telangana state after the outcome of by-elections result. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers