First it was the fuel, which the government said was due to rising prices in the international market. Then it was on direct taxes like registration and stamps, which the government tried to explain away as a necessity due to paucity of funds for development. This was followed by a GO affecting a rise in liquor prices, which the government said, would ideally benefit the subsidies of the poor. But now the government has gone ahead and signed a GO resulting in the increase in prices of drinking water.
From December 1 onwards domestic, commercial and industry category users will pay more for the water they consume. The one section of this society which does not have any respite or way out from these taxes (on water, fuel, power) is the middle class. The middle class families, constitute a major portion of the tax-paying slab in the state (or for that matter the Country) and are groaning under this ever increasing burden.
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!