Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu has suspected that the State Government might tamper with the report of Anti-Corruption Bureau on the liquor syndicate.
Addressing the party’s Yuva Taranga programme here on Friday, Naidu demanded that the complete report on the liquor syndicate be made public. Else, he feared that the government might tamper with the report to shield a few politicians. He questioned as to why the Anti-Corruption Bureau was not conducting raids in Chittoor and Vizianagaram districts.
While Chittoor is the home district of Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy, Vizianagaram is represented by PCC president Botsa Satyanarayana and the ACB must be under pressure to spare these two districts, he alleged.
The TDP president also criticised a recent statement allegedly made by Telangana Rashtra Samithi president K Chandrasekhar Rao saying that he would cut Naidu’s tongue if he levels baseless allegations against him. He advised KCR to maintain dignity while making statements and said use of un-parliamentary language against political opponents was a bad precedent.
However, Naidu warned that use of un-parliamentary words might draw severe reaction from the TDP workers. He alleged that KCR was now a ‘changed man’ and his statements ‘reflect his frustration’. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!