Pradesh Congress President Botsa Satyanarayana on Saturday stated that the Kiran Kumar Reddy Government was ready to face No Confidence Motion at any time.
Talking to reporters at Gandhi Bhavan, Botsa said that the opposition parties have a right to move the No Trust Move and the Congress Government was ready to prove its majority on the floor of the house. He said that there was no threat to the government as it has the required number of MLAs to continue in power.
Botsa said that despite several changes in the political scenario in the State, the Congress party never suffered any damage which could have led to the collapse of its government in the State. He slammed the opposition parties, especially the Telugu Desam Party, for trying to give an impression that the Kiran Kumar Reddy Government was in minority.
Meanwhile, Botsa requested the Congress party MLAs to increase their participation in the party activities. He said besides attending official functions, the MLAs should also visit the party offices on regular basis.
Regarding the party MLAs who have switched loyalties to the YSR Congress party, Botsa said he would meet all the MLAs and try to find out the reasons and also to convince them to return to party fold. He also announced that he would tour the Telangana districts after the next assembly session. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!