Finance Minister Anam Ramnarayana Reddy on Friday stated that the state government has decided to sanction 15 lakh houses in the second round of Racha Banda programme scheduled to begin from November 2.
Talking to media persons at Chillakuru in Pellakuru mandal in Nellore district, Anam said that the Rachabanda programme would be conducted in all mandal quarters to redress the people’s problems. He said that the government has give top priority on solving the people’s grievances especially those related to ration cards and old age pension. He said that 22 lakh ration cards would be issued to people across the State in the programme.
Stating that pensions to 6 lakh elders would be sanctioned, the Finance Minister said that the pensions would be given based on applications received during last Racha Banda. He asked the concerned officials in the all districts to take all measures for conducting the programme in an efficient and effective manner. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections