Government whip D Srinivas on Friday raised serious objection over the behavior of Telugu Desam Party in the House.
Talking to media persons at Congress Legislature Party Office, he said that the ‘arrogant’ and ‘irresponsible’ behavior of TDP over the controversial GOs was against the democratic principles. Though the government has made its stand clear that it was ready to face any kind of probe against the ministers, he said that the TDP members were behaving ‘recklessly’ and wasting the precious time of House since last five days. “This clearly proves that the TDP has no commitment on addressing the people’s problems in the House,” he said.
Srinivas said that the government was losing Rs 1,48,000 per hour in the House due to forced adjournment of the House by the TDP. “Though we have power to suspend them from the House, we are respecting the democratic principles and giving a chance to the opposition TDP to speak on public issues. However, they are not utilizing the House properly and misusing their official position,” he pointed out.
The TDP members should behave well and uphold the respect of legislative body by cooperating with the Speaker in running the House smoothly, he said. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!