Rajya Sabha member Nandamuri Harikrishna on Friday lodged a complaint with Vice President M Hamid Ansari about the delay in the release of MP LADS funds, which have been affecting the developmental works in the districts.
In his complaint, Harikrishna stated that the delay in the release of funds has affected several works under taken in the respective constituencies. He appealed to the Vice-President to take steps for the early release of constituency development funds for the speedy completion of pending works.
Each MP gets Rs 5 crore per year under the scheme for the development of their constituencies.
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers