A Delhi court on Tuesday adjourned the hearing to December 14 on a criminal complaint filed by PN Arun Kumar, an advocate, against the Congress president Sonia Gandhi holding her responsible for suicides committed for the cause of Telangana,
The Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate court in the Patiala House Courts Complex will resume the hearing on Arun Kumar’s petition wherein he sought enquiry under Section 200 of Criminal Procedure Act against the Congress president, all the MLAS and MPs of Andhra for allegedly acting against the constitutional spirit and causing unrest that consequently led to about 800 suicides of innocent Telangana people.
Arun Kumar alleged that it was the indecisiveness of the Congress president on the formation of Telangana statehood that drove the youth and students to commit suicide. “The UPA government under Sonia’s leadership had announced the formation of Telangana state on December 9, 2009, but later went back on its promise. It was only after this announcement that the number of suicides have gone up in the Telangana region,” the petitioner alleged.
In his petition Arun Kumar appealed to court to direct the Central Government to pay compensation to the next of the kin of 800 persons who have killed themselves for the cause of Telangana. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!