Home Minister P Sabitha Indira Reddy admitted that several clubs were being run illegally in the State, particularly in the limits of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
In her reply to a question raised by MLAs K Srisailam Goud and A Rajender during Question Hour on Tuesday, the minister said that playing cards and other illegal activities were taking place in the clubs situated in the outskirts of Hyderabad City, in the name of farm houses. She said regular raids were being conducted and several cases have been booked against those activities. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers