With the Congress cracking the whip on the 16 rebel MLAs, by elections have once again been forced on these constituencies. With this decision, to a large extent, the long standing wishes of YSR Congress and the TRS have been fulfilled. For these two parties elections are the only way to keep themselves relevant in the eyes of the public, although for the ruling Congress party, things are bleak. The party, in a face saving exercise, has forced itself into a corner and has subjected itself to the choices of an increasingly restless electorate. The popularity that KCR and Y S Jagan enjoy is another factor altogether. There is not one Congress leader in the state who can hold a candle to these two. Even the most optimistic of Congress men admit that they can just about manage 5 or 6 seats. Time will tell whether TDP’s claim of winning all the 17 seats (16 Congress + 1 PRP) is bravery or bravado. It is now evident that the biggest gainers will be YSR Congress and the TRS.
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections