Silently, the upward swing on the realty sector is being felt by prospective customers. From October last year till now the prices, on an average are up by 15%. This is just the beginning according to a few leading realtors. Wherever you go, be it Jubilee Hills, Dilsukhnagar, Begumpet or Sainikpuri, construction activity has picked up in a marked manner. A fortnight ago a builder in Banjara Hills announced a new project with a never before price of Rs. 9200 per sq.ft! And he is not even promising fully furnished luxury apartments or any such thing. That’s a 50% hike from the prices that were quoted in 2011 April. Beginning 2009 November all the way till 2011 September, realtors in the city took a beating due to prevailing uncertainty. But many now feel that the uncertainty has been discounted and even more are stating that it is a thing of the past. On a modest basis, realty experts are predicting another 40% increase (in areas across the twin cities) by the time 2012 draws to a close.
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!