Opposition leader Chandrababu Naidu came down heavily on the ruling party for keeping mum on the huge number of statues that YSR Congress was inaugurating in the state. He said his government built and widened roads and all that this government is doing is spoiling those roads by allowing unauthorized statues to be put up at vantage points on the roads. The opposition leader said that a debate should be called for on this issue in the assembly. He said when the TDP comes to power he would ensure that the unauthorized statues would be demolished. He also threatened C M Kiran that if he does not do anything on this regard, the TDP would go ahead and install 1 lac NTR statues in the state. As the build up for by-election commences the opposition leader finds himself in a fix in terms of regaining lost ground in key constituencies, especially in Telengana.
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections