Congress MLA Gandra Venkataramana Reddy on Tuesday appealed to Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy to fill up Ministerial berths vacant from the Telangana region during the expansion of State Cabinet expected on January 19.
Talking to media persons at the Congress Legislature Party Office, the Bhupalpalle MLA said that two ministerial berths are lying vacant due to the resignation of Jupally Krishna Rao and Komatireddy Venkat Reddy from their posts for the cause of Telangana. He said there would be no resentment among MLAs if the Chief Minister gives berths according to the region. He also appealed to Chief Minister to fill up berth lying vacant following resignation of Agriculture Minister Y S Vivekananda Reddy from the Rayalaseema region.
However, he maintained that choosing the candidates for ministerial berths from the Telangana region was the prerogative of the Chief Minister.
He also condemned the reports appeared in a section of media about the differences between Pradesh Congress committee president Botsa Satyanarayana and the Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy over the policy matters. He alleged that opposition parties have launched a malicious campaign against the government to get mileage on the issue. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!