All the employees’ unions and private associations on Wednesday have withdrawn from the Sakala Janula Samme, the general strike demanding separate Telangana which entered 37th day on Wednesday.
Minister for Higher Secondary Education K Parthasarathy has announced that the Inter Education JAC has called of their strike after holding successful negotiations with Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy at the State Secretariat. He said that the government has agreed to pay salaries to the employees for the 26 days when they were on strike. He also assured that the government would also consider all the demands made by the JAC.
The Minister announced all educational institutions, both in government and private sector, would resume normal functioning from Thursday onwards. He hoped that the institutions would make up to the loss of 26 days due to the general strike.
However, Inter Education JAC leaders said that they have withdrawn the strike in the interest of students and their parents. They assured that they would complete the syllabus on time by conducting special classes. They said that they would ensure that no student loses this academic year.
The JAC leaders clarified that they have not withdrawn from the Telangana agitation. They said they would continue to participate in all the programmes conducted by the Telangana Political Joint Action Committee. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections