Strong loyalist of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy group and Congress MLA Pilli Subhash Chandra Bose on Friday submitted resignation to his MLA seat.
In his resignation letter submitted to Speaker Nadendla Manohar at his chambers, Subhash Chandra Bose stated that he was forced to resign from his seat as the government has failed to release funds for taking up developmental works in his constituency. He said the callous attitude of government in releasing funds for his constituency in Ramachandrapuram halted developmental works midway.
Stating the people of his constituency were questioning him over the development works, he appealed to the Speaker to give him a chance to him to explain the reasons for his resignation from the assembly’s membership.
According to reports, the Speaker suggested Pilli Subhash Chandra Bose to reconsider his resignation. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!