Senior Congress leader Jeevan Reddy on Tuesday appealed to Union Home Minister P Chidambaram to convene an all-party meeting on Telangana state before the elections to five state assemblies.
Talking to media persons at Public Gardens here, Jeevan Reddy said that instead of taking a decision on the issue after elections, Chidambaram can convene all-party meeting to begin the consultation process on Telangana.
He also urged Congress In-Charge of State Affairs Ghulam Nabi Azad and high command to take a favourable decision on Telangana by convening an all-party convention and put an end to uncertainty.
Stating that TDP and YSR Congress have already made their stand clear on statehood, he expressed confidence that Congress party would also make its stand clear on the issue.
Admitting that situation in Telangana has changed a lot compared to earlier volatile conditions in the region, he said that no law and order problem would arise with the announcement on Telangana state. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections