TRS chief Chandra Sekhara Rao came down heavily on PM Manmohan Singh. He said that the P M is behaving as if he is blind to the numerous suicides reported in the Telengana region over the statehood demand. “Where was the need for the second SRC to be introduced this late in the day” KCR asked while addressing a gathering of journalists at the TRS bhavan.
He predicted the eruption of an intense agitation if the second src on Telengana were to be announced. Flash strikes and disruption of civil services KCR warned would only be the beginning. “The Congress party will be buried forever in the state” the TRS chief predicted. KCR said Manmohan singh should honor and stand by on the statement made by Chidambaram on 9 Dec 2009.
History, KCR said, was a witness to that assurance. On the polavaram tenders issue KCR said that the TRS was clear from the very beginning that the project was detrimental to the people of Telengana. “Our stand on the issue has not changed, ” he reiterated. He termed the allegations by the TDP as ” babu brand politics” which the people of Telengana will not believe.
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!