Government whip Toorpu Jayaprakaksh Reddy on Thursday alleged that Telangana Rashtra Samithi president K Chandrasekhar Rao was going for election campaign in Kovvur Assembly segment in Nellore district to provoke the people on bifurcation of state.
Talking to media persons at Assembly media point, Jayaprakash Reddy said that KCR was going to Kovvur segment only with an intention to make provoking statements and disturb law and order situation in the region. “The TRS chief wants to protect his own identity by making provoking statements in the election campaign,” he alleged and warned him of serious consequences if he makes any inflammatory speeches in the campaign.
Expressing confidence that all Congress candidates would win in the by-elections, he said the party would go to the campaign with development works and welfare schemes taken up in the State for the benefit of poor. Hailing the proposal of regional councils with financial packages for Telangana, he said that the people would prefer development over the separate statehood issue.
“Before the formation of state, the development should take place in the region. The government’s top priority is the development of backward regions,” he said. He rubbished the reports that Telangana statehood issue would be diluted with the establishment of regional councils.
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!