Telangana Rashtra Samithi president K Chandrasekhar Rao on Monday stated that the TRS would stall the proceedings in the Parliament until the government introduces Telangana Bill.
Talking to media persons here, Chandrasekhar Rao demanded that the government make its stand clear on Telangana issue as the delay has been forcing the students to end their lives. Asking the students not to resort to extreme steps, he appealed to Congress president Sonia Gandhi to respond immediately on the issue to prevent suicides in the region. He said that the general strike launched by Telangana employees had been called off to facilitate the Centre to take a decision on statehood issue. However, the government was still resorting to delaying tactics in the name of consultations and assembly elections for five States and forcing the students to end their lives, he alleged.
Stating that the atmosphere in Telangana was peaceful and congenial to take a decision statehood issue, KCR appealed to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to act on the issue. Despite hundreds of students ending their lives for the cause of statehood, the Prime Minister has become a mute spectator and not responding on the Telangana, he said.
The TRS chief warned the Centre of serious consequences if it continues to delay the issue further. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!