Telugu Desam Telangana Forum convenor Errabelli Dayakar Rao on Saturday accused Telangana Rashtra Samithi president K Chandrasekhar Rao of using un-parliamentary language against his political opponents.
Addressing a press conference at NTR Trust Bhavan, Errabelli alleged that KCR was angry due to the cancellation of Polavaram Project tenders. He said the TRS leader has suffered a loss due to the cancellation of tenders and therefore, he is indirectly expressing his anger by making provocative statements against TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu.
Errabelli alleged that KCR and his family members have earned crores of rupees due to Sakala Janula Samme, the general strike demanding separate Telangana. The 42-day long strike was withdrawn after a deal was struck on Polavaram tenders, he alleged. Since the TDP has exposed the deal leading to its cancellation, KCR has started targeting TDP leaders in his daily briefing to media, he said.
The TDP leader said that he was ready for an open debate to prove his allegations. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections