Telangana Rashtra Samithi president K Chandrasekhar Rao on Monday stated that he would take steps to develop all temples in the region, which are in a dilapidated state, once the Telangana state materializes.
Talking to media persons after performing special puja at Rajarajeswari Temple at Vemulawada to mark Maha Shivaratri celebrations, the TRS chief stated that the temples were in a pathetic condition in the region under the rule of Seemandhra leaders.
Once the Telangana state gets realised, he said the TRS would take measures for the development of temples. He alleged that the government has totally failed to allocate sufficient funds for the development of temples in Telangana region.
When the reporters asked what he prayed for, KCR said that he had sought the blessings of Goddess Rajarajaeswari Devi for achieving separate Telangana state soon. He assured the temple authorities that he would sanction liberally the lands to temples for the construction of cottages.
Telangana Political Joint Action Committee Chairman Prof M Kodandaram, TRS Floor Leader Etela Rajender, MLA T Harish Rao, former MLA Rajaiah, former MLC Naradasu Lakshman rao and former MP Vinod also had the darshan of Goddess and performed special pujas. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!