TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao on Thursday stated that the statehood agitation reached a`critical stage’ and he would announce his course of action on January 17.
Participating as chief guest in the Poru Prabhanjanam at Palamuru in Mahbubnagar district, KCR reiterated that he would intensify his agitation after Sankranthi.
This time the agitation would be `very serious’ and the Centre has to bow down to the demand of statehood respecting the sentiments of people, he said.
People of region were agitating for 11 years for statehood, he said the Centre should not test the patience of people. He alleged that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy and Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu have conspired and were resorting to illegal arrests of Telangana activists to dilute the agitation.
On the occasion, TDP activists from the region joined the TRS.
Former minister Jupally Krishna Rao, Jitender Reddy, Niranjan Reddy, Lakshma Reddy and Vittal Rao were present in the programme. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections