YSR Congress Party spokesman Ambati Rambabu on Tuesday claimed that the strength of Congress party in the House has been reduced to 136 from 144 after the No Confidence Motion.
Talking to media persons at party office, Rambabu said that the Congress has no moral right to rule the state as it do not have even a simple majority. “The No Trust Motion has exposed that the government is in minority” he pointed out adding that the government could now be well described as a coalition comprising of PRP and MIM. “If the Praja Rajyam Party and MIM withdraw their support, the government will collapse,” he said.
Despite pressure and black mail tactics adopted by Congress high command, he said the Jagan group MLAs voted in favour of the motion and showed their commitment towards problems of farmers the state. He said the farmers would recognize the services of YSR Congress MLAs and reward them in the by-elections.
Rambabu said that although Telugu Desam president N Chandrababu Naidu was not committed towards farmers’ issues, he introduced the motion to encash using Jagan Mohan Reddy. (INN)
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers