Giving a caste-twist to his exit from the Council of Ministers, former minister Dr P Shankar Rao described Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy as ‘anti-Dalit’ and ‘pro-corruption’.
“What was my fault?” asked Dr Shankar Rao while speaking to media persons at the Congress Legislature Party office here on Tuesday. He said he was dropped from the cabinet for waging a war against corruption.
However, he said, those who attacked him were still moving freely and no action has been taken against them yet. He threatened that Dalits across the State would launch an agitation if those involved in the attack were not arrested.
Dr Shankar Rao also slammed the State Government for the Amalapuram incidents wherein statues of Dr B R Ambedkar were desecrated by some unidentified persons. He said that the government has failed to arrest the culprits even after 24 hours after the incident.
Dalits would not remain silent and would teach a fitting lesson to the State Government in next elections if the culprits involved in the desegregation of the statues are not arrested immediately, he warned. The impact would also be felt in the assembly elections going on in five states, he added. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!