After Kiran took over as C M, the Congress party has consistently had only one Go-to man in terms of crisis. It was D L Ravindra Reddy, the fiery leader from Kadapa. It was he who volunteered to stand opposite Jagan when the latter was riding a tsunami of sympathy. Results aside, he showed Kiran how not to blink against Jagan Mohan Reddy. After that he to a great extent was successful in stopping the exodus of workers from Congress into YSR Congress. As a health minister he was bold enough to tell Junior Doctors to soften down their strike on the Government. Kiran by cutting down the influence of D L’s ministry has displayed total immaturity. D L is absolutely right in being peeved at the developments and according to some sources considering his resignation. The news of resignation might be a total fabrication, however distancing D L will be an irreparable loss for Congress.
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections