After Kiran took over as C M, the Congress party has consistently had only one Go-to man in terms of crisis. It was D L Ravindra Reddy, the fiery leader from Kadapa. It was he who volunteered to stand opposite Jagan when the latter was riding a tsunami of sympathy. Results aside, he showed Kiran how not to blink against Jagan Mohan Reddy. After that he to a great extent was successful in stopping the exodus of workers from Congress into YSR Congress. As a health minister he was bold enough to tell Junior Doctors to soften down their strike on the Government. Kiran by cutting down the influence of D L’s ministry has displayed total immaturity. D L is absolutely right in being peeved at the developments and according to some sources considering his resignation. The news of resignation might be a total fabrication, however distancing D L will be an irreparable loss for Congress.
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections