Former minister Komatireddy Venkat Reddy on Monday ruled out the speculations that he might vote in favour of No Confidence Motion moved by the Telugu Desam Party.
Talking to reporters in the assembly lobby, Komatireddy said that he was a true Congress worker and would never go against the party. He clarified that he would vote against the No Confidence Motion and would ensure that the same is defeated. “This is Congress government and not Kiran Kumar Reddy’s Government,” he said.
Besides being a true Congress worker, he claimed that he was also a true Telangana activist. “I will resign from the Congress party the next moment after it announces that it won’t give Telangana. But till then I will stay with the Congress,” he said.
Earlier there were reports that Komatireddy was in touch with Telangana Rashtra Samithi president K Chandrasekhar Rao and might vote against the government. However, on Monday Komatireddy refuted such reports. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections