The CBI special court on Friday adjourned to January 9 the hearing of second bail petition of Koneru Prasad, the key accused in the APIIC-Emaar Properties scam.
When Koneru Prasad’s second application seeking bail came up before the court, CBI has sought some more time to file counter petition.
After hearing the CBI argument, the special court posted the petition for next hearing on January 9.
Earlier, the court rejected his bail petition with CBI observation that Prasad, also chairman of Trimex group, was involved in duping the state government by transferring money he got through selling villas at abnormal prices to his son’s foreign bank account. (INN)
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections