Trimex Group chairman Koneru Prasad, who was granted interim bail for five days to visit Sabarimala in Kerala for “Ayyappa Deeksha,” on Tuesday surrendered before the Central Bureau of Investigation Special Court at Nampally on the completion of his bail period.
The court has remanded Koneru Prasad to judicial custody till December 2. Following the court orders, the CBI officials shifted him to Chanchalguda Central Jail. He was arrested by CBI in connection with Emaar-APIIC township project scam.
Meanwhile, the court has adjourned the hearing on his petition seeking `A’ class status in the jail to Wednesday.
The court has also adjourned the hearing on the petitions of former mines director V D Rajagopal seeking bail and special status in Chanchalguda Jail to Wednesday. He was arrested for his alleged role in illegal iron-ore mining by the Obulapuram Mining Corporation owned by former Karnataka Minister Gali Janardhan Reddy. In his petition, Rajagopal stated that he was diabetic and had to take care of his 95-year old mother. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!