The CBI Special Court at Nampally on Thursday extended the CBI custody of Stylish Homes managing director Koneru Prasad till November 14.
The counsel of Central Bureau of Investigation appealed to the court to extend Koneru Prasad’s custody further as they needed to interrogate him for some more days to extract information in connection with Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation-Emaar land scam. It may be mentioned that Koneru Prasad was arrested last week and the court has remanded him to CBI custody.
The CBI told the court that Prasad has not been cooperating with it during the interrogation and sought another eight days of his custody for further interrogation. “The investigating agency wants to know where Prasad has hidden all the black money that he has collected from the buyers of villas and plots in the Emaar Township,” the CBI counsel told the court.
The agency also informed the court that Prasad has confessed to have earned Rs 30 crore illegally through the land scam deals but the amount was certainly more as details are yet to be extracted from him. However, Prasad told the court that the CBI official has been harassing him mentally in the name of investigation. “I am unable to face such serious harassment,” Koneru Prasad said. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!