Tension prevailed at NTR’s widow N Lakshmi Parvathi’s house at Road Number 13, Banjara Hills, when NTR family led by his son Ramakrishna took possession of the house.
Armed with court orders, Ramakrishna came to Banjara Hills with a police escort and lawyers and moved all the furniture and other household articles belonging to Lakshmi Parvathi from the house when she was away from the city. Though Lakshmi Parvathi, who was in Guntur on a private visit, pleaded for more time to vacate the house, Ramakrishna said that she has failed to give any date to vacate the house to the court.
It may be recalled that a division bench of the High Court on March 9 this year dismissed the appeal filed by Lakshmi Parvathi and gave her two months to vacate the house.
The house was built by NTR in the name of his last daughter Uma Maheswari, who lives in Chennai. After the death of NTR, Uma gave power of attorney to Ramakrishna, who approached the court for possession of the house.
NTR and Parvathi lived in the same house here after their marriage in 1993 and NTR died in the same house in 1996 after being dethroned by his son-in-law N Chandrababu Naidu. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections