The elections for the local bodies including municipalities and municipal corporations would be held by March 31.
This was announced by Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister M Maheedhar Reddy while talking to reporters on the sidelines of two-days Collectors Conference at Jubilee Hall here on Thursday. He said that the government has decided to conduct the elections for all local bodies by March 31. However, he said that the government was not ready to conduct simultaneous elections for newly formed municipalities with the existing ones due to some technical reasons.
The Minister said that the government would make a detailed announcement in this regard in the next three to four days after convening a meeting with the officials concerned. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections