The Lok Satta party will field its candidates from two seats in the by-elections to be held on March 18.
Talking to reporters during Rythu Maha Satyagraha Yatra here on Sunday, Lok Satta president Dr Jayaprakash Narayan said that the party would contest from Mahbubnagar and Kovvur constituencies in the by-elections. He said Narsaiah would be the candidate from Kovvur seat in Nellore district while the candidate for Mahbubnagar seat would be announced later.
Dr Jayprakash Narayan said that his party was not against the formation of Telangana State. However, he said that all political were trying to exploit the statehood demand for their own gains. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers