Lok Satta president Dr Jaya Prakash Narayan on Saturday said that his party would never object to the formation of Telangana state.
Addressing an election rally at Palamuru in Mahbubnagar district on behalf of Lok Satta candidate Mohd Ghouse Moinuddin, Dr JP said that the development of the State was possible with smaller States only. He said that the party would extend full support to the Centre for the formation of Telangana. He appealed to the Centre not to drag the statehood issue further as it would affect the progress of State on all fronts.
The Lok Satta president also expressed serious concern over the free flow of liquor and use of money and muscle power in the by-elections. He also accused mainstream political parties of misusing youth for their political gains. (INN)
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections