Lok Satta president Dr Jaya Prakash Narayan on Saturday said that his party would never object to the formation of Telangana state.
Addressing an election rally at Palamuru in Mahbubnagar district on behalf of Lok Satta candidate Mohd Ghouse Moinuddin, Dr JP said that the development of the State was possible with smaller States only. He said that the party would extend full support to the Centre for the formation of Telangana. He appealed to the Centre not to drag the statehood issue further as it would affect the progress of State on all fronts.
The Lok Satta president also expressed serious concern over the free flow of liquor and use of money and muscle power in the by-elections. He also accused mainstream political parties of misusing youth for their political gains. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections