Telugu Desam MLA P Payyavula Kesav on Tuesday stated that the outcome of assembly elections in five states was a fitting reply to those who were using the Telangana statehood issue for political gains.
Talking to media persons at Assembly media point, Kesav said the people of country voted out those who wanted to divide the Uttar Pradesh into four parts and completely rejected the Bhahujana Samajwadi Party in the elections. He said that the political parties in the State should learn a lesson from these elections. He asked the political leaders to make efforts to keep Andhra Pradesh united.
Taking a dig a YSR Congress president Jagan Mohan Reddy, he said that the elections would also teach a good lesson to those who wanted to get mileage by installing statues of former chief minister YSR at every nook and corner.
He said that the TDP has submitted a letter to Assembly Speaker Nadendla Manohar asking him to produce exact strength of Congress party in the House. He said that the party also asked the Speaker to explain whether the merger of Praja Rajyam Party into the Congress was yet to be completed.
Though the Election Commission gave a letter clearing the merger proposal, he asked as to why the issue got delayed in the House. He said that the TDP would raise this issue in the House as the Speaker has been allotting time for the PRP. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!