A city court on Wednesday remanded Bharat Bai, the accused in Mecca Masjid blasts case, to judicial remand till February 3.
The court gave these directions when the sleuths of National Investigating Agency produced him before the court. Following court’s directions, the officials shifted him to the Chanchalguda Central Jail.
The NIA officials claim that they have evidence to show that Bharat Bai has raised money to execute the blasts. The investigators pointed out that similar money transactions were done for the bomb blasts at Dargah Ajmer Shareef, Malegaon and Samjhauta Express.
The NIA officials brought Bharat Bai from Rajasthan state on a PT warrant in connection with the Mecca Masjid blasts. The NIA, which is investigating the 2007 Mecca Masjid blast case, is currently probing the money trail that led to the execution of these attacks. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers