Minister for Horticulture and Sericulture Ramreddy Venkat Reddy had a miraculous escape in a road accident on Khammam-Hyderabad highway after his vehicle avoided a head-on-collision with a speeding lorry in a fraction of seconds.
According to details, the Minister was returning to Hyderabad from Khammam district after participating in a programme on Monday morning. However, a speeding lorry coming from the opposite direction lost control near Narketpalli mandal in Nalgonda district. While the lorry was about to hit the minister’s convoy, the minister’s driver acted swiftly and avoided collision which otherwise could have led to a major accident.
After a brief halt, the Minister then continued his journey to Hyderabad. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers