Movie Artistes Association president Murali Mohan on Sunday suspected the Congress hand behind Pulivendula MLA Y S Vijayamma filing petition against Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu in connection with amassing of wealth illegally.
Talking to media persons, Murali Mohan said that he was planning to move a petition in the court against the HC directions ordering CBI probe against Naidu properties. Alleging the Congress had conspired with YSR Congress to target Naidu, he said that the TDP chief was not afraid to face any kind of probe and expressed confidence that he would come out clean from such ‘baseless allegations’.
Stating that he had not taken a cent of land from the government during the stint of Naidu, he termed the allegations of Vijayamma as baseless and far from truth. He said he was not involved in any irregularities or corruption.
Meanwhile, he hoped that the CBI would conduct an impartial probe ordered by the High Court. He also compared the CBI Joint Director VV Laxminarayana with Anna Hazare, the crusader of corruption.
Responding to a question on Telangana agitation, he said that the elected representatives have submitted resignations to their posts not for the cause of Telangana state, but only to protect their political interests. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!