Telangana Nagara president Nagam Janardhan Reddy on Saturday criticised the State Government for suspending Deputy Superintendant of Police D Nalini who submitted resignation demanding separate Telangana.
Talking to reporters at the State Secretariat, Nagam said that Nalini’s suspension clearly indicates that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy was on the footsteps of Kasu Brahamananda Reddy who suppressed the Telangana agitation using force. He alleged that the Chief Minister has been adopting aggressive and extreme methods to deal with the Telangana leaders and activists.
Nagam said that Nalini’s suspension citing ‘grave misconduct’ as the reason was wrong and it was intended to threaten other employees from supporting the Telangana agitation. He demanded that the State Government cancel her suspension with immediate effect. He also promised that Nalini would be reinducted and given a double-promotion after the formation of Telangana state.
The Nagarkurnool MLA said that the Congress party was reportedly trying to form Telangana council led by MLC D Srinivas. He said the Telangana leaders and activists would not agree for anything less than statehood for the region. He said the constitution of councils or commissions would only be viewed as a delay tactics by the Centre. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!