Telangana Nagara Samithi president Nagam Janardhan Reddy on Thursday demanded that Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy convene an all-party meeting to discuss the awarding of multi-purpose Polavaram irrigation project in the wake of controversy surrounding it.
Talking to media persons, Nagam alleged that Chief Minister was involved in the final awarding of Rs 4,700 crore worth project works in violation of the rules and regulations. He demanded that Chief Minister give an explanation to the people of the region for his involvement in the awarding of contracts.
Nagam also criticized the Telugu Desam Telangana Forum for not opposing the construction of Polavaram project.
Slamming the Telangana Ministers and MLAs for making efforts to participate in the Racha Banda programme, scheduled to begin on November 2, he called upon the people of the region to boycott the programme and did not allow the Ministers and MLAs to enter their localities who cheated them on separate statehood issue. (INN)
Articles that might interest you
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections