Independent MLA from Nagarkurnool Nagam Janardhan Reddy on Wednesday predicted that the State would witness mid-term elections if the government fails to resolve the Telangana State issue.
Talking to media persons at Assembly Media Point, Nagam Janardhan Reddy said that the fall of government would be imminent if it fails to take up a discussion on suicides in the Telangana region. Though the Telangana problem was serious in nature and about 850 students ended their lives for the cause of statehood, the government failed to respond and did not move a resolution in the Assembly, he said.
Nagam warned Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy and Assembly Speaker Nadendla Manohar of serious consequences if they fail to take steps for discussing the suicides and resolution on Telangana State by Thursday in the House. He asked as to why the government was not showing its commitment and taking concrete steps to honour the promise given to Telangana people on the formation of separate State. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!