Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday demanded re-constitution of House Committee on land allotments.
In a letter to Legislative Assembly Speaker Nadendla Manohar, the TDP president expressed displeasure over inclusion of just two members of his party in the House Committee. Asking the Speaker to review the constitution of the committee, he said the process of selection of members for the committee was incorrect.
Naidu wrote the letter after having discussions with the senior leaders D Narendra and M Narasimhulu. (INN)
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections