Telugu Desam Party president Nara Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday stated that the Rythu Porubata campaign was aimed at assuring support and required assistance to the farmers who have been facing tough times due to drought.
Talking to reporters after launching padayatra in Srikakulam as part of the Rythu Porubata, he said the plight of farmers have made one wonder if there was any government functioning in the state. He slammed the government for its failure in redressing their woes and extend succour to the hapless farmers.
Naidu said that padayatra was aimed to instil confidence among farmers and help them to face tough times boldly. He said the TDP would continue its Rythu Porubata until the farmers’ problems were resolved by the government.
As part of his campaign, Naidu covered villages of V N Puram, Mattala, Nivagoan, Vanapa, Kunti Bhadra, Mharthapuram in Pathapatnam and Kothuru where he addressed a public meeting. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections