Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday demanded a probe by the Central Bureau of Investigation into the murder of Regency Ceramics Factory president (O&M) KC Chandrasekhar who was killed during the violence in Yanam on Friday.
Talking to reporters after laying wreath on Chandrasekhar’s body, which was brought to his residence at Jubilee Hills, Naidu suspected that the murder could be the result of some political conspiracy. Therefore, he demanded that all the incidents of violence in Yanam should be investigated in a fair and transparent manner. He asked the government to order a CBI probe into the incidents.
It may be mentioned that Yanam police have already registered five cases of murder, rioting, arson, looting and unlawful assembly. Five teams have been formed to investigate the violence in which Chandrasekhar was killed.
Chandrasekhar’s last rites were performed at Shamshan Vatika at Punjagutta. (INN)
Articles that might interest you:
- చంద్రబాబుకు షాకిచ్చిన సీనియర్ నేత!
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!