TDP President, N Chandrababu Naidu on Monday demanded a thorough probe into the hooch tragedy and asked the government to pay adequate compensation besides making public the ACB report on liquor mafia.
Talking told reporters after consoling the bereaved family members, Naidu said that his party will include prohibition in its election manifesto.
Naidu demanded that the government should pay a compensation of Rs 10 lakh each to the next kin of family affected by the hooch tragedy which claimed 17 tribal lives. He slammed the state government officials for not visiting the tragic spot even 24 hours after the incident and said Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy government should be held responsible for deaths.
Due to Government’s inefficient policies, Naidu said, the poor and middle class people were losing their precious lives to illicit liquor. He demanded the government to disclose the ACB report on the nexus of politicians with liquor syndicate.
Stating that the TDP would include liquor prohibition in the election manifesto of 2014, he said that his party would make efforts for implementing partial ban on liquor. If the TDP comes to power in the state, Naidu said that his party would make efforts for selling liquor through government shops.
Naidu announced compensation of Rs 50,000 to next to kin of family members on behalf of TDP to victims. (INN)
- How Alia Bhatt lost out on Coolie No.1 remake due to RRR
- జగన్ పై ఉన్న అనుమానాలు.. మరో రెండు రోజుల్లో తొలగిపోతాయి..!
- విష ప్రచారమా..ట్విట్టర్లో పవన్ ఇచ్చిన ఘాటు రిప్లై చూడండి.!
- చంద్రబాబు & కో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగ్: లగడపాటి, అను”కుల” మీడియా హెడ్ తో సీక్రెట్ మీటింగా..?
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections