Telugu Desam president N Chandrababu Naidu on Monday demanded regularization of all contract employees working in the Public Sector Undertakings.
Speaking after releasing the annual calendar and dairies of contract employees’ associations of energy department at the NTR Trust Bhavan, Naidu said that it was tragic that contract employees who were working for last 15 years were being rusticated on the grounds of lack of qualifications. He demanded that they should get wage hikes as per GO 11.
Naidu demanded that all the employees of electricity department should be given Rs 3 lakhs medical allowance on par with other state government employees.
He also alleged that the state public utilities have been made redundant due to lack of capital and technology leading to a severe power crisis in the state. (INN)
- వైఎస్ జగన్ పై సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేసిన జేసీ బ్రదర్..!
- Saakshyam 10 days box office collections
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers